A 4-way valve gives you the control and ease of directing your water. Kit includes 2 bottom drains with a safe anti-vortex cover, 4-way ball valve, 25' of 1½" flexible PVC hose, quick disconnect fittings for easy winterizing, directions and all the clamps and fittings you need. Will fit up to a 30' round pool.
- Locate the center of the pool and install center drains at least 3' apart from one another.
- Dig a trench 4" to 6" deep. The trench should lead out and under the bottom channel of the pool to the area where the filter will be set.
- Connect the hose to the fittings and bottom main drains, using teflon tape on all threads. Clamps should grip on the ridged portion of fittings.
- Before packing the trench with dirt, tape over the main drain openings and screw holes so as not to get dirt into screw holes. Do not pack the trench with sand.
- Leave hose at least 6" long on the outside pool wall for hooking up to the filter. Check with local codes to see if this hose length needs to be longer.